We request the following five points when applying for permission to make arrangements and creating music scores for sale.
- Please arrange the music in a way that respects the image of the original music and does not infringe on the moral rights of the artist.
- If you wish to alter the melody line, change the length of the piece, or otherwise alter the image of the original piece, or if you are concerned that your arrangement may conflict with this section, please let us know and we will make a decision on a case-by-case basis.
- Please give credit.
- For products, please give credit to the product itself as well as to the product description and other places that can be checked before purchasing the product.
- Please include the name of the arranger (or score composer) along with the lyrics and music composition in all places where the credit is given.
- Even in cases where this is not possible, the credit should be given in the same degree of prominence as the songwriting/composition credit, so that there is no room for misidentification of the score as an arrangement or composition by Yoko Kanno.
- Please display a copyright notice.
- In the case of music under our management, the copyright is © production year Meow on the Bridge Inc.
- For songs managed by other companies, please check with the representative publisher.
- Please apply for appropriate use to JASRAC (or other copyright management organization).
- Please do not use the music for promotional purposes for products, organizations, etc., or for criminal or antisocial purposes
- If you wish to use the music for promotional purposes, please let us know. We will make a decision on a case-by-case basis.
*Note that we do not permit arrangements for the purpose of selling music scores based on the music scores we sell under the terms and conditions of the music score sales. In such cases, we ask that you sign a separate license agreement (whether paid or free, as long as it is for perf